Student Enrollment

Registration Information and Forms

Welcome to Bradley Union School

Children who will be age five by September 1 can be registered for Kindergarten.

Children who turn five between September 2 and February2 may register for Transitional Kindergarten.

RETURNING STUDENTS: online enrollment BUDS School Wise 

  • Go to BUDS School Wise to re-enroll your student for the 22-23 school year. directions are here if you need assistance. 


NEW STUDENTS: Please review and complete the necessary forms. Forms are available in the school office. Return all required registration information before the start of school.  If you have any questions please call the school at (805) 472-2310.  You may have to leave a message; the staff is not full-time during summer. 

Please use the checklist below to gather all the required kindergarten registration items.

  • Student’s birth certificate

  • Proof of residency - ex. Utility bill

  • Student’s immunization record

  • Report of health examination - filled out and signed by Doctor. First-year students only

  • Oral health assessment form - filled out and signed by a dental professional. First-year students only

  • New student enrollment form

  • Cumulative Record Request - Students that are transferring schools only. 

  • ASES (After School Education and Safety) enrollment 

  • Student Medication Notice - (optional) used when the student needs to take medication at school.

    • Must be signed by both parent and doctor.